I have been working for TCC Brand from 2007 as a Promoter/Demonstrator being involved on the following:
• demonstrating and promoting products to create public interest in buying them.
• provides information that helps consumers make educated choices among the wide variety of products and services available.
• create public interest in buying a product by demonstrating it to prospective customers and answering their questions.
• promotes sales of a product to consumers, while trying to induce retail stores to sell particular products and market them effectively.
• attract an audience by offering samples, distributing prizes, and using direct-mail advertising.
• greet and catch the attention of possible customers and quickly identify those who are interested and qualified.
• inform and educate customers about the features of products and demonstrate their use with apparent ease to inspire confidence in the product and its manufacturer.
• distribute information, such as brochures and applications.
• promoting in retail and grocery stores, shopping malls, trade shows, and outdoor fairs, locations are selected based on both the nature of the product and the type of audience.